I made my son a panda bento, similar to my nephews, for our trip to the beach. We were all excited to be at the beach and ready to eat our lunches. Buy literally 30 seconds after giving my son his lunch, he dropped it in the sand!!!! So sad!!! We each shared part of our lunch with him. Ironically, he wasn’t too sad about the panda musubi. He was more upset about losing his noodles! Lol!
- RT @ABC: A file photo shows the type of airliner that went missing over southern Asia - abcn.ws/1gg8YOC http://t.co/yvmGGG8nEr 1 day ago
- Just got my #yumbox! 👍 Super excited to use it, but a bit sad that it arrived in the mail a little scratched. http://t.co/PjKBRUP5xq 3 days ago
- RT @lunchbox_love: Adorable! RT @loveinabento: In celebration of Dr. Seuss, green eggs and ham musubi #bento and a little @lunchbox_love. 😃… 3 days ago
- In celebration of Dr. Seuss, green eggs and ham musubi #bento and a little @lunchbox_love. 😃 Be good to each other. http://t.co/wQ7w7LONwY 4 days ago
- RT @TheEllenShow: You know my motto- give the people what they want. http://t.co/JdHUYGeUDo 6 days ago