I made my son a panda bento, similar to my nephews, for our trip to the beach. We were all excited to be at the beach and ready to eat our lunches. Buy literally 30 seconds after giving my son his lunch, he dropped it in the sand!!!! So sad!!! We each shared part of our lunch with him. Ironically, he wasn’t too sad about the panda musubi. He was more upset about losing his noodles! Lol!
- RT @HPGoodNews: Nelson Mandela fought poverty, AIDS, supported 50 charities huff.to/1cpfjZB 5 hours ago
- I think it's shameful that they bumped a senior. Veteran too, but a senior citizen? Geez @united. No class! khon2.com/news/pearl-har… 5 hours ago
- RT @HPGoodNews: "The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up." ― Mark Twain 5 days ago
- This is not Thanksgiving. Where are the #familyvalues? @ToysRUs (and others) is teaching #AmericanGreed. Very sad! http://t.co/GlD7HkKUGO 6 days ago
- THANK YOU! Family Values live at these stores! 9 Stores Keeping Doors Closed on Thanksgiving newsplex.com/home/headlines… 1 week ago