I made my son a panda bento, similar to my nephews, for our trip to the beach. We were all excited to be at the beach and ready to eat our lunches. Buy literally 30 seconds after giving my son his lunch, he dropped it in the sand!!!! So sad!!! We each shared part of our lunch with him. Ironically, he wasn’t too sad about the panda musubi. He was more upset about losing his noodles! Lol!
- LIVE on #Periscope: Listening to Joanna Hoffman, the woman portrayed by Kate Winslet periscope.tv/w/aZ0cEjY4NTEw… 5 months ago
- RT @pluralsight: We had one of our UX designers redesign the #MissUniverse2015 cue card. See more solutions: bit.ly/1OHbONZ https:… 7 months ago
- RT @BuzzFeedVideo: We got a bunch of women drunk and surprised them with puppies! What more do you people want?! amp.twimg.com/v/dc5db2d4-685… 8 months ago
- RT @shondarhimes: The #ScandaI writers did their research-- every budget item Mellie recites it actually REAL. #TGIT 8 months ago
- RT @TODAYshow: Older man gives heartwarming necktie lesson in train station: on.today.com/1j3KcJX #ShareKindness https://t.co/NajtkDIpAe 8 months ago